Biller organizations balance customer demands for multichannel payment and billing options while improving customer satisfaction and reducing costs with Biller Solutions from Fiserv.
People want to manage their bills and payments how, when and where they want, seamlessly integrating these tasks into their lives. Meet your customers in their preferred billing and payment channels – mobile, online, phone, in-person or mail – while reducing costs, improving customer satisfaction and promoting customer self-service.
As the leading provider of electronic billing and payment technologies, Fiserv helps you strike a strategic balance between meeting customer preferences and managing your costs, including offering multichannel payments and billing solutions that fulfill strict compliance and regulatory requirements.
- The broadest single-source range of channels: Mobile, online banking, biller website, walk-in, interactive voice response (IVR) system, customer service representative (CSR)-assisted, and print and mail.
- The largest e-bill and online bill pay network: Exclusive access to more than 75 million online banking users and nearly 25 million active bill payment users at almost 4,000 financial institutions. We are responsible for 94% of the e-bills distributed via the bank channel.
- Walk-in payment expertise and reach: More than 22,000 retail locations, including national brands and local favorites.
- Card-funded bill payment: 36 percent of U.S. households pay bills with credit cards; 59 percent of consumers don’t know or don’t think that billers pay interchange fees. Fiserv can help you bridge this divide.
- Thought leadership: Our extensive consumer market research includes two of the largest research studies in the industry: Billing Household Survey and Mobile Bill Benchmark Study.
- Consumer marketing: Our award-winning marketing services accelerate the transition from paper to paperless.
- Reduce costs, speed revenue collection, delight and retain customers, and drive cross-sell revenue – all while maintaining your brand.
- Increase paperless e-billing with best practice adoption marketing; service cash customers at a fraction of the cost of an in-house solution; and accommodate customers who choose to pay in person but are outside of your geographic area.
- Accept payments in customers’ preferred channels; provide payment reminders; provide customized, multilingual call flow scripts; and offer automated conversational interactive voice response system and customer service representative-assisted models.
- Manage card-funded payments; provide registered and non-registered payment flows; offer sophisticated validation and fraud prevention tools.
- Meet full PCI compliance.