The launch of a financial institution can be an ambitious undertaking. Whether starting a new charter or acquiring assets, a de novo must have the tools and experience on its side to successfully build a presence in the industry.
It takes planning, organization and execution to start a bank or credit union and strategically position your de novo in a crowded industry marketplace to draw consumers. That calls for a strategy to establish a strong foundation – and for a partner with the seamless solutions tailored for your de novo to succeed.
Consumers choose to interact in person, online, on the phone or via mobile devices. Your new financial institution can employ the innovative tools from Fiserv to ensure that every customer or member interaction is meaningful and builds upon the cross-channel banking experience.
Our online banking solutions enable consumers to:
- Conduct basic financial transactions, such as viewing account balances and history, making transfers, canceling checks, viewing check images and accessing electronic statements
- Perform self-service functions on a variety of financial accounts
- Manage personal and business finances online and download information to accounting or tax preparation software
- View aggregated account information
- Receive alerts and engage in online chat
- Manage user access and function
Fiserv offers multiple banking platforms and the industry’s largest portfolio of solutions, from innovative payment technologies to insightful business analysis, to meet your de novo’s unique needs, including:
- Advanced platforms to help de novo financial institutions prosper in the first few years by providing excellent customer service, streamlined back-office operations, and cutting-edge products and services in a changing environment
- Unparalleled integration to valuable add-on solutions, including business intelligence, branch automation, and risk and compliance solutions
- Business continuity, education and other professional services
- Expertise with start-up institutions, technology conversion and integration, market analysis, regulatory compliance and more
Fiserv helps you set up operations for your de novo bank or credit union and implement technology and support. You can choose to outsource Fiserv account processing systems for your institution or license and operate in-house processing at your facility.